Global Islamic Economy Summit
Guided by its international Shariah Supervisory Board, Amanie provides end-to-end Shariah solutions to the client through its global offices.
Our best-fit solutions are measured against high-level fiduciary standards. Islamic capital markets, retail/wholesale banking, project finance and asset management are the key areas of Amanie’s strength, and as an advisory firm we continually break new ground in advising clients on strategic transactions, and in pioneering the global expansion of Islamic finance.
– Several Luxembourg-domiciled funds that invest in Shariah-compliant equity and equity-related securities including common stocks of companies located anywhere in the world, including Emerging Markets. The funds also invest in American, European and Global Depository Receipts.
– A Jersey based trust certificate issuance programme that offers a platform for each issuer to issue a wide range of trust certificates offering various types of returns.
– The largest sukuk programme issued by a European corporate to date.
– The first corporate Sukuk issued in Oman.
– Converted a large US conventional asset management company into an Islamic asset management company.
– Assisted in the development of a centralised establishment of Islamic finance in a middle-east country.
HIGH NETWORTH INDIVIDUALS
SOVEREIGN WEALTH FUNDS
- Shariah Advisory
- Shariah Supervisory Board and Outsourcing Shariah Capacity
- Development, Structuring and Endorsement of Banking and Capital Market Products
- Shariah Compliance Review and Audit
- Shariah Governance Framework and Islamic Banking Policies
- Establishment of Islamic Entities and Conversion Exercises
- Human Capacity & Talent Development
- IT & Core Banking Solutions Shariah Advisory
- Market Assessment & Organisation Modelling
Amanie also provides module development services for universities and professional certification bodies. Some of our recent work includes development of modules for CIMA Advanced Diploma in Islamic Finance (CADIF) the CIMA Diploma in Islamic Finance (CDIF) and INCEIF Chartered Islamic Finance Professional qualification.
Office 1701, 29/1
Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel: +7 778 001 0021
5 Hunter’s Court
Leeds LS15 0LB
Tel: +44 749 645 6915